mercredi 7 novembre 2007

London (wishful thinking)

I'm listening to Sara Montiel, drinking a gin and tonic and packing my bag.

I'm heading back to the UK tomorrow afternoon - I'm working in London on Thursday and Friday.

It'd be quite dull except that the new boy is also in town. He's our man in Bordeaux - an ex-pro rugby player, and the hottest thing to walk through the company reception since...? Goodness only knows.

He's getting himself quite a reputation, flirting with anyone and everyone. More than one male colleague has told me that he'd happily 'go gay for Guillaume'. Which is more than they've ever done for me.

Anyway, for the next couple of days it's just me and him - he's tagging along to some meetings as a training exercise. I'm not complaining. I just hope the hotel has a sauna.

In the words of La Montiel herself 'quizas, quizas, quizas....'

Aucun commentaire: